NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel 30 days before the tour before 6:00 pm (Lima time), an administrative charge of 60% will be applied. After this time, there is a 100% cancellation or no-show fee.
- Learn all about the Inca empire and its lost city of Machu Picchu.
- Contemplate the sunrise over the ruins from a panoramic view point
- Enjoy individual attention and tourist assistance
This day will begin with the pick-up (10:00 AM) of your respective hotels to go to Ollantaytanbo in tourist transport with an approximate duration of 1: 20min there We board the 12:58 pm train that goes to Machupicchu town, which is popularly known as “Aguas Calientes”,
then they will be transferred to the reserved hostel where they will spend the night, free time to carry out activities.
What's Included in Machu Picchu at Sunrise
- The meet with guide for a talk about the tour, one day before starting the trip
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Tourist Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Round Trip Train ticket from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Expeditions | Voyager Class)
- One night accommodation in a hostel with private bathroom and hot shower
- Breakfast at the hostel, or a boxed breakfast
- Entrance ticket for Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu (Spanish | English
- Tourist Transportation, Return from ollantaytambo to Cusco in Private for The Group and drop off at the hotel
- Round trip transfer by bus from Aguas Calientes to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Last lunch after the visit to Machu Picchu
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes on the first day
- foods that are not mentioned in the itinerary
What to expect
Train journey through the semi-tropical forest
This day will begin with the pick-up (10:00 AM) of their respective hotels to go to Ollantaytanbo by car or minibus with a duration of 1: 20min where we will take the 12:58 pm train that will take us to Machupicchu Village which It is popularly known as “Aguas Calientes”, the trip we will make we can visualize the spectacular landscapes with views of the snow-capped mountains, the Vilcanota River, the semi-tropical zone and the high jungle area.Upon arriving in Aguas Calientes they will be waiting for us at the train station to take us to our hotel (Waynama Hostel or similar) where we will have a talk with the machupicchu guide to coordinate the time they will pick us up tomorrow to climb to Machu Picchu. During the rest of the day you will have time to visit Aguas Calientes for free, get to know its market, hot springs and enjoy the surroundings.
Guided tour in the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
On this day we will get up very early to have breakfast, then we will have to go to the bus station where we will board the Machupicchu Inca citadel by bus for approximately 30 minutes.We will make the excursion with the Guide through the citadel of Machupicchu, for 2 hours. Then they will be given free time where they can take a walk to the citadel, Passengers who have a visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu will have to go to the entrance where they will have to climb for 1hr 30m and visit for a prudent time.After the guided tour and free time in Machu Picchu or the visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu Montaña we will have to board the shared bus to Aguas Calientes, in hot waters you can visit optional sites such as (Hot Springs, Museum, Artisan Center) and in the afternoon We will have to take the train back to Ollantaytambo.After 2 hours by train to Ollantaytambo, when we arrive in Ollantaytambo, a staff with a company logo sign will be waiting to take you to board the bus that will transport us to the city of Cusco for approximately 2 hours of travel and you will be will leave the hotel where you are staying.
What to Bring to Machu Picchu at Sunrise
Due to its characteristics Geographical and topographical particularity, the National Sanctuary of Machu Picchu has a climatic variety because there are peaks that reach the height of 6,270 meters where the temperature is extremely cold and the lowest parts are approximately 2,000 meters above the ground with warmer temperatures. We recommend you bring:
- Raincoat / waterproof poncho
- Light backpack.
- Original Passport
- Medium backpack between 20 to 25 liters
- Rain Jacket
- Comfortable shoe
- Personal snack and water in bottle
- Light or hiking clothes
- Personal kit
- Hat or sun hat
- Camera or camcorder
- Personal cleaning (Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Etc