We will start from Cusco at 8:30 am from Cusco, and then head towards Pisaq, We will visit the archaeological complex and also its Craft Fair where you can buy beautiful crafts.
Then we will go to Urubamba where we have Buffet lunch included. Then we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo where after visiting the archaeological complex we will go to the train station to board the train from Ollanta - Aguas Calientes, where we will have a transfer that will take us to the hostel for the night.
What's Included in Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- The meet with guide for a talk about the tour, one day before starting the trip
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Round Trip Train ticket from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Expeditions | Voyager Class)
- One night accommodation in a hostel with private bathroom and hot shower
- Round trip bus ticket, from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu.
- Breakfast at the hostel, or a boxed breakfast
- Entrance ticket for Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu (Spanish | English
- Tourist Transport for the sacred valley tour, Then we will leave you at Ollantaytambo train station, so you can board the train, depending on the train schedule you have.
- Professional Guide, for the tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Spanish | English).
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Tourist Transportation, Return from ollantaytambo to Cusco in Private for The Group and drop off at the hotel
- Partial tourist ticket (S / .70.00)
- Last lunch after the visit to Machu Picchu
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes on the first day
What to expect
Tour of the Sacred Valley
This day we will make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, We started picking up the hotel at 8:30 am, and then head towards Pisaq, we will visit the archaeological complex and also its Craft Fair where you can buy beautiful crafts.After visiting the archaeological zone of Pisac we We will go to Urubamba where we have included a Buffet lunch and we will be there for 40 minutes.Then we will continue our way to Urubamba, where we will enjoy a traditional buffet meal. We will finish the route through the Sacred Valley visiting the incredible fortress of Ollantaytambo, where the guide will explain its history and after the visit will take us to the station so you can take the Expedition / Voyager category train to Aguas Calientes (included in the tour price ).After the visit to the archaeological complex we will go to the train station to board the 16:36 pm train from Ollantaytambo towards Aguas Calientes for approximately 2h of travel, where we will have a transfer that will take us to the hostel for the night.
Guided Visit in Machu Picchu Sanctuary
Today we will have the opportunity to live a magical moment: see the sunrise in Machu Picchu. For this we will have to wake up soon, so about four in the morning they will serve us breakfast in our accommodation and we will go to the bus stop that will take us to the Inca Citadel (keep in mind that it is the only bus line that operate to make this journey and there are usually people waiting).Once there, we will meet our guide and access Machu Picchu to see the sunrise. Later we will take a guided tour of two hours and have free time until lunchtime. Passengers who visit Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu will have to go to the entrance where they will have to climb for 1hr 30m and visit for a prudent time.After the guided tour and free time in Machu Picchu or the visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu Montaña we will have to board the shared bus to Aguas Calientes, in hot waters you can visit optional sites such as (Hot Springs, Museum, Artisan Center) and in the afternoon We will have to take the train back to Ollantaytambo.After 2 hours by train to Ollantaytambo, when we arrive in Ollantaytambo, a staff with a company logo sign will be waiting to take you to board the bus that will transport us to the city of Cusco for approximately 2 hours of travel and you will be will leave the hotel where you are staying.
What to Bring to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
The temperatures in the Machu Picchu area differ if they are evaluated in the high areas or at the bottom of the canyons, although in general, the climate of this sector is accommodating, that is, with typically subtropical characteristics: warm and humid, with feeling hot during the day and cool at night. Because it is in a subtropical zone, it has a Gradual temperature between 8º and 22º C. The minimum temperatures are from 8º C to 11.2 ° C, while the maximum temperatures are the order of 20-22.20º C. We recommend you bring:
- Raincoat / waterproof poncho
- Light backpack.
- Original Passport
- Medium backpack between 20 to 25 liters
- Rain Jacket
- Comfortable shoe
- Personal snack and water in bottle
- Light or hiking clothes
- Personal kit
- Hat or sun hat
- Camera or camcorder
- Personal cleaning (Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Etc)