Beginning in the historic city of Cusco, this program offers a range of activities as it takes you through colonial towns and jungle villages and into the incredible biological diversity of the Amazon basin. You can also opt to tailor your experience according to your preferences. For the adventurous, there is the chance to take part in mountain biking or white water rafting activities, while those who prefer to relax might choose to enjoy forest walks and study the life of the forest. Whatever you preference, the incredible biological diversity of the cloud forest is sure to delight you, with its abundant plant, animal and bird life.
- Terms & Conditions
Locations Visited: Manu park cultural zone wildlife
Trip Style: JungleTour
Customizable: YES, feel free to ask for extra services
Group: 2paxs min, max 10paxs
DAY 01: CUSCO – COCK OF THE ROCK LODGE
Day 02: ERIKA LODGE
*1 Free Option: Here in Pilcopata town we will make the final settings for a 1 ½ river rafting (class I and II) trip down the Koshñipata River where we will have the opportunity for a dip and of course enjoy the spectacular view of the Koñeq Canyon. Continuing down the Alto Madre de Dios River to Erika Lodge.
DAY 03: ERIKA LODGE – CUSCO
*2 Free Option: Canopy zip down: At Erika Lodge, our guests traverse from tree to tree and platform to platform using pulleys on horizontal traverse cables zip lines), as they sail through the treetops of the tropical rainforest canopy, and over the trails far below. Expert guides assist you in this exciting journey through the different layers of the rain forests and explain what’s going on around you from the time you leave the ground, until you rappel back down to the forest floor.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
Manu National Park is not endemic area about Malaria neither Yellow fever you can bring a good insect repellent but if you decide to put the yellow fever vaccination for prevention you can do it 10 days before start your trip to the jungle.
What is Included?
- Specialized and bilingual guide,
- 01 at Orquídeas de San Pedro Lodge,
- 01 night in Erika Lodge
- Meals (vegetarian option is also available)
- First aid kit and all land and river transportation
- Safety box for values and storage for luggage.
- Private bus and boat
- Rubber boots and rain poncho
- First aid kit
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- The breakfast and mineral water, only for the first day
- Some kind of drinks such as beers or sodas,
- Tips and the last dinner.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Warm clothing (in case of a cold front), long sleeve shirts and long pants (cotton)
- 100% waterproof rain gear (long poncho or rain wear)
- Insect repellent (at least 50% Deet), sunscreen lotion
- One pair of lightweight ankle height boots and sandals
- Flashlight, enough batteries (alkaline) and bulbs
- Towel for all the tour
- Swimming suit personal medicines and/or supplies (liquid for contact lenses for example)
- A day pack and one back pack or duffel bag of luggage per person
- Camera and films (ASA 200 and 400 for the inner forest)
- One bottle of water for the first day, plastic bags.
- Wide brim hat and sun glasses for sunny days.
- (1)Tips guides, Cook and another person
PRICE PER PERSON :
Contact us, for prices. Thanks
- This will depend on the amount of people coming to the tours and to the kind of accommodation.
- If you wish to travel alone, you need to ask for a private tour, letting us know which date you wish to leave, and you must make your reservation a week ahead of time so that we can organize your tour.
- If you wish to go with other people, we can let you know what dates are available and you can join an existing group.
- Write to us to make your reservation and we will send you the form and the payment conditions.
OUR BOOKING POLICIESNon-Refundable, Non-Transferable Deposits for TREKS and Short Tours
There is a $200 per person deposit needed to your trek/tour with Haku Travel. The deposit can be made through PayPal, which will incur a 5.5% PayPal merchant fee paid by the traveler or by a wire directly to our bank (Bank of America or Citibank) for free if you are a fellow account holder. All deposits are fully non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event that you need to cancel your trip, cancellation fees will be assessed as outlined below under Cancellation Policy. It is not possible to transfer your deposit to another person’s trek if cancelling, they will need to send in their own deposit.
If you are booking a full itinerary, including hotels, with Haku Travel, we will require 50% of the total value as a deposit. If you must CANCEL, refunds other than the non-refundable $200 deposit required for all tours, will be returned if your start date is more than 60 days away. Once you are within 60 days of your tour beginning, money will no longer be refundable.
Final Payment Terms
For all treks and small tours, final payment is due at least three days before your tour begins with Hatu Travel. This is normally paid directly in our office, but can be paid in advance by PayPal with a 5.5% fee or wire to Citibank. In the office we accept both US and Peruvian currency, any denomination but NO torn bills.
Cancellation Policy for Treks and Small Tours
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are within 8 weeks of your tour start date, further payment is needed as follows:
- If you cancel 8 weeks or more days before departure: Cancellation fees equal the amount of your deposit.
- 8 weeks to 4 weeks before departure: 60% of the total tour price is due.
- 4 weeks to 5 days before departure: 80% of the total tour price is due.
- 5 days to 36 hours: 90% of the total tour price is due.
- 36 hours or less before departure: 100% of the total price is due.
Inca Trail Permits
Inca Trail permits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable. Permits are issued in the name and with the passport number of the trekker and cannot be transferred to anyone else under any circumstances.