During the tour we entered a cold climate to a hot jungle. This route shows many typical jungle vegetation where tourists will be immersed in a world of adventure and will see different natural attractions.
- Book Now
- Terms & Conditions
DIA 1º CUSCO- BIKING-PISPITAYOC.
- 06:30 am.- Pick you up hotel.
- 07:00 am.- Breakfast.
- 07:30 am.10:00 am.- Bus from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
- 10:00 am.- Biking (Abra Malaga-Huamanmarca). Per 3 horas.
- 13:00 pm.- Buffet lunch (Huamanmarca).
- 14:30 pm.- Optional Rafting (Santa María).
- 16:40 pm.- Transport from Santa María to Santa Rosa (per 20 minutos).
- 17:00 pm.- Hiking from Santa Rosa to Pispitayoc (Casa familiar). Por 45 minutos. 1st. Night
DIA 2º PISPITAYOC-SANTA TERESA.
- 07:00 am.- Breakfast.
- 07:30 am.- hiking from Pispitayoc to Santa Teresa (per 7 horas)
- 13:00 pm.- Lunch (Quellmayo).Hot Spring
- 19:00 pm.- Dinner –Santa Teresa. 2nd. Santa Teresa.
DIA 3° SANTA TERESA-AGUAS CALIENTES.
- 07:00 am.- Breakfast.
- 08:00 am.- optional Zip Line.
- 10:30 am.- Transport from Santa Teresa to Hydroelectric.
- 12:30 pm.- Lunch. Hiking from Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes (per 3 Horas).
- 15:00 pm.- arrive to Aguas Calientes. Accommodation in the hostel.
- 19:00 pm.- Dinner. 3rd. Night
DIA 4° MACHUPICCHU-CUSCO.
- 04:30 am.- hiking from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu (per 1:30 horas).
- 6:00-8:00 am.- Guided in Machupicchu.
- Free Time.
- Back to Cusco. Depends the train Hours.
DAY 1: CUSCO – HUAMANMARCA – PISPITAYOC
In Huamanmarcalunch will be served, a buffet restaurant who mainly uses local ingredients and prepares unique dishes. After a short break we´ll head towards Santa Maria where the group will divide into 2: the ones who booked the rafting and the ones who didn´t. The ones who did book the rafting will be picked and brought the rafting camp, where they will receive a briefing and instructions. Safety is a priority, so you will be handed out all the protection gear necessary, during the rafting a safety catamaran and cataraft will always accompany us. The rafting guides are well trained and have tons of experience on the river. Depending on the season the river will be between class III and III+, in case the river will be class IV or higher for security reasons we will cancel the rafting refund your payment. The travelers that didn’t book the rafting tour will go with an assistant guide in our private bus for 20 min. to the next town of Santa Rosa, from this point we will walk for 45 min. approx. until reaching the eco lodge called “La Choza”, there they will have the chance pick coca leaves, coffee beans and maybe some other fruits or vegetables.
At the end of the rafting adventure, the bus will be waiting the group to take them to the town of Santa Rosa where they as well will start the hike towards our jungle lodge La Choza. La Choza is a unique chance to enjoy the pure jungle in it´s best way, the guest family who receives you there still does things in the according to tradition, in a way you can say it´s travelling back in time for 200 years. Don´t worry though, there are rooms with bunk beds and normal mattresses for you to rest your night on, accompanied by an orchestra of jungle sounds.
Day 2: PISPITAYOC – COCALMAYO – SANTA TERESA
Day 3: SANTA TERESA – HIDRO ELECTRICA – AGUASCALIENTES
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO (WALKING AND VISIT THE INCA CITADEL)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- transport from Cusco to Abra Malaga
- professional bilingual guide
- bike with front suspension, gloves and helmet
- 3 Breafast. 3 Dinners, 3 Lunch
- accommodation in hostels 2Nigth
- First Night, Family Home
- entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- train to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- breakfast day 1
- final lunch/dinner in Aguas Calientes (buy some snacks on day 4 in AC for the trip back to Cusco!)
- bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (optional US$12 each way)
- Huayna Picchu (US$20.00) or Machu Picchu Mountain (US$20.00) – if you want it ask about availability and pay at time of booking!
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Original passport
- For students: ISIC card
- Insurance card/certificate
- Walking stick ( Highly Recomemded )
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- 2-4 t-shirts
- 2 pairs of pants (1 for hiking, 1 for camp)
- Long underwear for sleeping
- Hand sanitizer
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries/ Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Extra money for tips/snacks/beer.
OPTIONAL ITEMS TO TAKE:
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Bathing suit for hot springs
INCA JUNGLE 4D/3N OR 3D/2N:
- Details HERE = USD $ 240 (this cost is with last train 21:50 pm)
- * USD 20 disccount for ISIC card (Student ).
- ZIP LINE = USD $ 25
- RAFTING = USD $ 25
- HUAYNAPICCHU MONTAIN = USD $ 20
- MACHUPICCHU MONTAIN = USD $ 20
IF YOU WANT AN EARLY TRAIN-(ADDITIONAL COST)
- Early at 18:20 pm = USD $ 10
- Early at 16:22 pm = USD $ 20
- Early at 14:55 pm = USD $ 20
OUR BOOKING POLICIESNon-Refundable, Non-Transferable Deposits for TREKS and Short Tours
There is a $200 per person deposit needed to your trek/tour with Haku Travel. The deposit can be made through PayPal, which will incur a 5.5% PayPal merchant fee paid by the traveler or by a wire directly to our bank (Bank of America or Citibank) for free if you are a fellow account holder. All deposits are fully non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event that you need to cancel your trip, cancellation fees will be assessed as outlined below under Cancellation Policy. It is not possible to transfer your deposit to another person’s trek if cancelling, they will need to send in their own deposit.
If you are booking a full itinerary, including hotels, with Haku Travel, we will require 50% of the total value as a deposit. If you must CANCEL, refunds other than the non-refundable $200 deposit required for all tours, will be returned if your start date is more than 60 days away. Once you are within 60 days of your tour beginning, money will no longer be refundable.
Final Payment Terms
For all treks and small tours, final payment is due at least three days before your tour begins with Hatu Travel. This is normally paid directly in our office, but can be paid in advance by PayPal with a 5.5% fee or wire to Citibank. In the office we accept both US and Peruvian currency, any denomination but NO torn bills.
Cancellation Policy for Treks and Small Tours
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com. If you are within 8 weeks of your tour start date, further payment is needed as follows:
- If you cancel 8 weeks or more days before departure: Cancellation fees equal the amount of your deposit.
- 8 weeks to 4 weeks before departure: 60% of the total tour price is due.
- 4 weeks to 5 days before departure: 80% of the total tour price is due.
- 5 days to 36 hours: 90% of the total tour price is due.
- 36 hours or less before departure: 100% of the total price is due.
Inca Trail Permits
Inca Trail permits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable. Permits are issued in the name and with the passport number of the trekker and cannot be transferred to anyone else under any circumstances.